Hello and welcome to 2015 vodka lovers!
I hope this wonderful year is treating you well and your
resolutions realizations are in full swing. Just after my 28th birthday, I sat down and started jotting down a few ideas I would like to tackle before my 29th birthday. These days you have to look ahead, because before you know it I’ll be 30 and wondering where my precious 20-odd years went.
My list consists of a range of activities that can be fun, some challenging, and positive in my realization of being a BETTER ME.
- Take a bartending class
- Go camping
- Recreate a Beyonce video
- Place a trip overseas
- Research my dad’s family tree IN PROGRESS
- Go hiking 4x
- Bake at least once a month (and share on the blog)
- Create 3 new pieces of mixed media art
Join Toastmaster or a Young Professionals Group
- Rewatch Sex and the City
- Host a themed party
- Do 10 random acts of kindness
- Finish 3 quilts
- Do a fun styled photo shoot
- Write letters to 3 people who influenced me
- Participate in a murder mystery
- Train and participate in Tough Mudder and/or run my second half marathon
- Write a celebrity
- Visit Seattle
- Lose weight
- Enjoy a spa day with friends
- Create an alter ego
- Make plans to end friend deployment with TBF
- Learn to sew clothing
- Do more thrift shopping
- Travel to New Orleans
- Learn to play guitar
Build a headboard for Master Bedroom
54 Pyrex Dishes
You’re probably wondering why I’m sharing this here. It’s your responsibility as my safe place to hold me accountable for this list. Before #Sevitember 2015 arrives, I would love to have this list completed. Please ask how I’m doing and express your undying love for the 29 activities I’ve shared above. You want to know all about them and how much fun I’m having sharing my life with you.
Here’s to 29!