So I’m here dwindling away the time at work and I get this interesting tweet out of nowhere. My sweet friend Lindsay from The Wife in Training knows exactly how I want to waste away the rest of the work day! Challenging me to 50 random questions (some that don’t make much sense) and doing what I love to do best, talking about myself.
I decided to indulge since I’m never one to pass up a challenge.
50 Shades of Sevi
1. What are you wearing? Bird Blouse, Black Pleated Skirt, and a Nude Patent Shoes….I’m at work!
2. Ever been in love? Yes
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes and he told me that nobody would ever love me. Proved him wrong!
4. How tall are you? 5’10” and a whole lot of woman
5. How much do you weigh? Is this question even necessary?
6. Any tattoos? 7, maybe one day I’ll share them all!
7. Any piercings? Just my ears, too scared to get anything else pierced!
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Marge and Homer
9. Favorite show? Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead
10. Favorite bands? No Doubt and Destiny’s Child (they count right?!?)
11. Something you miss? Sprite and Red Bull – gave them up 4 years ago and haven’t looked back.
12. Favorite song? I can’t – this is not possible.
13. How old are you? 27
14. Zodiac sign? Libra
15. Quality you look for in a partner? He has to be understanding and realize that he is in it for the long haul. We have to be able to work together, not against each other. Someone who will let me be a girl, but understand that I’m a grown ass woman. **Thanks David
16. Favorite Quote? “Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.” – Khalil Gibran
17. Favorite actor? Denzel Washington
18. Favorite color? Glitter, but if that doesn’t work – Orange
19. Loud music or soft? Loud
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Deep into a soul jam session!
21. How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes if I’m not washing my hair. If my hair is included let’s say about 30 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes – the afro allows for a lot of liberty to get away with minimal hair manipulation.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, but I also don’t mess around.
24. Turn on? Facial Hair, Sexy Tan Arms and Tattoos
25. Turn off? Debbie Downers, don’t rain on my parade.
26. The reason I started blogging? I like talking about myself.
27. Fears? Roaches and clowns
28. Last thing that made you cry? My dad
29. Last time you said you loved someone? My sister when I was on the phone with her earlier
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Ware is my married name and Vodka sounds like a party is ready to happen somewhere!
31. Last book you read? 77 Shadow Street Dean Koontz
32. The book you’re currently reading? Legend by Marie Lu
33. Last show you watched? Criminal Minds
34. Last person you talked to? My coworker
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Coworkers
36. Favorite food? Anything greasy, right now I’m a huge fan of a gourmet burger.
37. Place you want to visit? Right now – Greece, St. Thomas, North Carolina, and Arizona
38. Last place you were? A conference room at the voyager – meetings all day errrday!
39. Do you have a crush? I’m a sucker for Chris Pratt and Stephen Amell right now.
40. Last time you kissed someone? David, this morning as I was running out of the house for work.
41. Last time you were insulted? My coworker storming out of a meeting with me. Ummm, this isn’t over yet!
42. Favorite flavor of sweet?Snickers or Sour Patch Watermelons
43. What instruments do you play? Saxophone
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band and two necklaces my near and dear friends have given to me. A four leaf clover and an initial S.
45. Last sport you played? Kickball and I absolutely hate it. I hate it so much I’ve skipped the last two games.
46. Last song you sang? September by Earth Wind and Fire
47. Favorite chat up line? Hey girl hey? I’m not sure what a chat up line is.
48. Have you ever used it? Constantly.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Monday night at blogger happy hour!
50. Who should answer these questions next? Elise from Cheekygeeks