I kid about punching babies in the face. I love babies!
Oh goodness, I haven’t been shy about this blog as of lately. Actually, I’ve been sharing it with the world. I probably shouldn’t have because life has been busy – but in the best of ways. For that, I won’t be posting 2-3 times a week anymore. I’ll probably leave it at 1-2 times while I gather my bearings.
You see, this isn’t a break. It’s more of an opportunity for me to experience some very exciting developments going on in the life of Sevi. Beautiful and amazing opportunities are ahead of me!
- I seriously have too much fun at work these days, but it’s great. I am still finding my niche there and making some serious progress.
- The final stretch of classes for my Masters degree has arrived and it’s not a joke. I need to give myself some time to focus.
- I’ve joined a group that I have been wanting to be apart of for about 2 years now. This is the first time that I have had any time to actually devote to being a member and volunteering. I am excited to embark on this journey and it will definitely benefit the hard work that I’ve put into my Masters degree.
- In addition to the above group, I am going to take the steps to become a volunteer for a local organization that supports children that have been removed from homes that have experienced any sort of family violence. This is a huge deal for me.
- Slowly, I am gaining a social life again. I’ve been enjoying brunch, date nights, and normal social events that any twenty-odd something should be enjoying. It’s life!
- The biggest change which is taking up all my time is that WareBear and I are house hunting. He graduates in 3 weeks and we’ve decided that we need to be a little closer to Downtown Dallas. If you don’t know this, but house hunting is no joke. We literally spend quite a bit of our time scouring the internet to find the perfect home for us and our furbabies.
Needless to say, big wheels are turning over here in the land of Sevi. This is a small step back from this beautiful little place on the internet, because I would hate to taint it with lackluster mumble that makes no sense to what I’m all about. There will still be sewing, I’ll always be working, and drinking is the sweet nectar of life.
You’ll hear from me and see me trolling my favorite blogs when I get a chance – I hope you still stick around. If that won’t help, maybe a bribe will. You see, I am not going to cut back my blogging without leaving you guys with an awesome opportunity of your own!
I’ve teamed up with Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars to participate in a $150 gift card giveaway. HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR HOLIDAY BLING?!? I die. You can be the proud winner of the gift card, if you play the game.
Please stay and be friends –
Happy Monday people! Happy Monday!