Let’s talk chocolate! If you’ve been around these parts you know I’ve got quite the sweet tooth. One of the best festivals to take place in Dallas is right around the corner. With baby girl, I’ve been pretty into motherhood lately. With David off from work, we are looking forward to spending a little family time together. We are making the trek this weekend to Downtown Dallas to enjoy the Dallas Chocolate Festival. This is an event that we both enjoy thoroughly as we’ve been attending for the last 3 years. 2017 promises to be the biggest and tastiest year and I’m going to get you up to speed.
Here are the important details you need to know about the 2017 Dallas Chocolate Festival:
- All events will be at the F.I.G. (Fashion Industry Gallery)
- VIP Tickets are SOLD OUT
- No tickets will be sold at the events
- There are a three different events you can buy tickets for:
- Friday 9/8 at 7:00PM, Dallas Chocolate Midway Cocktail Party – More details and purchase tickets here
- Saturday 9/9 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM, Dallas Chocolate Festival – More details and purchase tickets here
- Sunday 9/10 from 9:30AM to 6:30PM, Dallas Chocolate Workshops – More details and purchase tickets here
In addition to these amazing events, Dallas Chocolate Festival has partnered with the North Texas Food Bank for Hurricane Harvey Aid. They are collecting baking supplies for victims of Hurricane Harvey and could use your assistance.
Donate any of the following items:
Sugar (white, brown, confectioner’s)
Baking Power and Baking Soda
Boxed Cake Mix
Boxed Brownie Mix
Monetary donations will also be accepted. Non-perishable items only. No glass, please.
Get your tickets, bring some baking supplies, and eat your heart out this weekend! Hope to see you at the Dallas Chocolate Festival!