Last night, I didn’t work on my tulle skirt because I was too busy tweeting to my heart’s content with the NFL draft. Talk about AMAZING!
I’m not going to get into many details, because you can check out Twitter for the best of last night (#girlsgonedraft).
Top 5 from last night –
- Clowney definitely deserved to be the top pick. Houston has a scary defense that their division will face this season. It should be interesting to see how that all plays out.
- #girlsgonedraft was trending! Thus proving that women, sports, and social media are slowly taking over the world. Don’t underestimate the power of ladies and our sports – granted, we may or may not have mentioned a few times how sexy JJ Watt is.
- Watching Johnny Manziel sit back as others were picked ahead of him was priceless. At one point, I wanted to see an entire bottle of vodka in front of him. I wish him the best of luck in Cleveland –
- ESPN’s reel of Johnny Manziel’s evening was too funny, just watching that recap and seeing him on the phone again was hilarious. He was crushed with that call from Cleveland.
- Who is this Jerry Jones? And when did he start thinking about winning over $$$$$ – #shocker
If you want to know more about last evening, make sure you head to Twitter and check out #girlsgonedraft.