Hello Thursday and come on weekend! I have a full one ahead of me with a fundraiser, stock the bar couples shower, and a family wedding (the man’s brother is finally getting hitched). This all equates to, it’s a good weekend to be me.
I don’t have a clue what I’m wearing to the fundraiser, haven’t purchased any liquor for the stock the bar shower, and no dress for the wedding – epitome of prepared over here. Not even going to let that bother me, because the weekend is almost here!
What’s the best way to countdown for the weekend? By revisiting one of your favorites so far of 2013! The weekend of choice – CHICAGO! If I could, I would go back right now with every last one of my friends. Our first stop, Pops for Champagne! According to their website, Pops for Champagne is the nation’s most acclaimed champagne bar and one of Chicago’s top night clubs.
Ummm, Dallas – pick up your shit. An entire champagne bar – mind blown. I still cannot get enough of how amazing Pops for Champagne was and I am definitely planning on taking WareBear to Chicago to make a visit, at least once.
Since I instantly fell in love with 3 sparkling cocktails! I couldn’t just leave it at one for this special thirsty Thursday!
Bellini Coupette – White Peach Foam, Sparkling Rose, Raspberry
La Vie en Rose – Elderflower Liqueur, Sugar Cube, Peychaud’s, Brut Champagne
Framboise – Pasquet Marie-Framboise, Sugar Cube, Orange Bitters, Cava, Orange Twist
Check out the entire menu here.
I haven’t had the time to replicate these amazing cocktails, but you bet your bottom dollar as soon as I graduate with this Masters – I plan on taking a stab at these puppies.
This thirsty Thursday comes with quite a bit of pizazz – Kristin from Hopelessly Ever After has finally reached 200 GFC followers and is doing a group giveaway. Yours truly is apart of it and these goodies are legit.
Check out all the deets below and may the odds be in your favor!
1. Follow the blogs below via GFC or Bloglovin’. – Kristin @ Hopelessly Ever After – Ida @ Second Chances Girl – Lisa @ Butterflies and Hurricanes – Brandi @ Realities of Brandi – Alicia @Brew Mama – Brittany @ Wine, Cheese, and Workout Capris – Britney @ Lady Luck – Sevi @ Ware is the Vodka?!? – Tia @ Gilded TBags
2. Grab a button from below or Kristin‘s sidebar and put it in your post.
3. Write about your favorite alcoholic beverage.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!6. Send a tweet with #ThirstyThursday and include @leggs532 so I can see it!!
Use the code below to grab the button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com" title="Hopelessly Ever After"><img src="http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/leggs532/linkupbuttonreal_zpsee8b2e2c.jpg" alt="Hopelessly Ever After" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
– Kristin @ Hopelessly Ever After – Brandi @ Realities of Brandi – Tia @ Gilded TBags – Brittany @ Wine, Cheese, and Workout Capris – Sevi @ Ware is the Vodka?!? – Britney @ Lady Luck – Alicia @ Brew Mama – Lisa @ Butterflies and Hurricanes – Ida @ Second Chances Girl
Hope on over and help Kristin celebrate her 200 followers on GFC!