I’m going to go ahead and call June my power month. So many changes going on and quite a bit to look forward to. I can’t go into much detail about a HUGE change that is about to rock the Ware Household, but it’s going to involved a lot of DIY and sanity. Wish us luck! I can’t wait to officially be able to share that news with you all.
This weekend consisted of starting to get into the groove of what my summer is going to look like. My calendar is filling up fast, but with tons of fun events. I want to be able to enjoy it to the fullest, so I mapped out some key dates for blogs to keep myself on track.
I wanted to make this post my playbook for the month of June:
- New blog goodies were orders for any and all upcoming blog related outings.
- Craft Exchange project is fleshed out and ready to be executed.
- Dirk’s Heroes Game is on the books and I just recently found out that I have a spare ticket – David has to work, so come play with me!
- I have a fun giveaway planned for a product one of my friends introduced me to! Super excited to share that with everyone!
- My Pinterest account is on fire with numerous DIY projects – hint, hint….
- Both of my best friends are celebrating their birthdays this month.
- I’ll be taking over the Blog Baton on June 11!
- OITNB comes back on June 6th – allotted the appropriate amount of time to binge watch it.
- Adult Kickball League kicks off on June 24….no words, just aches and pains.
- Joined two awesome blog support groups and excited about participating with both quite a bit.
- I will be featuring not one, but two different sessions on the blog over the summer – my natural hair care and the basics of sewing.
There is the June playbook and I am sticking to it. Over the next few weeks it’ll be a little crazy around here, but totally worth it. To kick off the month with a bang, David and I treated ourselves to Liberty Burger. OMFG! No words can describe the deliciously loaded burger I devoured. I normally do not finish hamburgers, but this one was stuffed with bacon and blue cheese. I can’t. I just can’t. It was so worth every regretful bite I took of it and solidified the fact that I could never become a vegetarian or vegan. I applaud all of the people that are able to do it – I will not be joining you.
So here we are, June 2. I’ve got a plan, a calendar, and plenty of vodka to get me through it all. Oh and to top it all off…..
Here’s to one hell of a power month people! ONE HELL OF A POWER MONTH!
Blog request – I’m looking for a few awesome bloggers to guest post for Ware is the Vodka?!? as I sip cosmopolitans on the sandy beaches of Mexico!
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org