It’s the dreaded day I have been avoiding, my last day of freedom before classes start tomorrow.
I’m nervous. I could throw up. I haven’t touched the start of my capstone project since I found out I passed the last class. I wrote it down in my planner to make it something that I do – yeah, I have kept putting it off.
Here we are at the 11th hour and I need to really get back in the groove of things. These past 3 weeks, I’ve been spoiled with sewing and me time – on top of just being able to detox from my dreaded textbook I was literally buried in most of December.
To hold myself accountable during these next 11 weeks that I will be slaving away at my paper, I am going to set some small goals:
- Utilize Twitter and Ware is the Vodka?!? Facebook page more often for quick blog wins (if you haven’t started following me or liked my page, please do so now)
- Blog at least twice a week! I can totally manage this – right?
- Keep myself fresh on crafts by sewing every week.
- Two words, CRAFT EXCHANGE. I’m all in for the next round (mail date is Feb. 2), project is picked, and now I need to execute – I totally got this.
- Get back into my pinterest flow, because I miss it.
- Comment on my favorite blogs at least once a week – because I love them and I want them to remember that.
I will be game planning the last 11 weeks of my master’s degree and prepare myself for success! If I can make it through this, I will be a proud graduate in May 2014.
Any tips on making these next 11 week successful and not stressful?!?!