First weekend of October finished!
If this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of this month, then bring it on. I luckily did not spend the entire weekend drunk, but I definitely feel like it this morning. Is there such a thing as doing too much in a weekend?
If so, I totally did it again. I have managed to jam pack my weekends full of debauchery and drunkness that is really beginning to rival my so-called ordinary life I am living.
A few things that I’ve come to concluded:
- Do not give a husband a way out. He’ll make sure that he takes it.
- Always make your trusty adopted brother and bestie be your dates for the evening when said husband flakes on you.
- When in doubt, drink. Drink heavily. Even when you have to work the next morning.
- Feel free to do every line dance that comes on, especially the Wobble.
- Forever appreciate your friend when she request Pussy Control by Prince in a country western bar.
- Do not take a husband to Toys R Us – he thinks children toys are related to Breaking Bad.
- Going Bonkers in Lewisville is a watering hole of germs and children – people actually host birthday parties there.
- I am contemplating stealing my nephew, Ezra. He loves me so much.
- It’s allowed to celebrate your birthday well into the month after it.
- Retail therapy is worth it – even if your husband locks your keys in your car.
This weekend was too much and ended too quick. Here’s to the rest of the month….